JISSN focuses on the acute and chronic effects of sports nutrition and supplementation strategies on body composition, physical performance and metabolism.
- Jose Antonio PhD, NOVA Southeastern University
- Richard Kreider PhD, Texas A&M University
- Douglas Kalman PhD RD, Miami Research Associates
- Shawn Arent PhD, Rutgers University
- Bill Campbell PhD, University of South Florida
- Mike Greenwood PhD, Texas A&M University
- Ralf Jäger PhD, Increnovo LLC
- Abbie Smith-Ryan PhD, University of North Carolina
- Lem Taylor PhD, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Colin Wilborn PhD, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Jacob Wilson PhD, University of Tampa
Society affiliationsThe official journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
This paper sheds light on whether training in the fasted state further enhances body composition.
Creatine supplementation has been shown to be the most effective ergogenic aid in the history of sports nutrition. This manuscript provides evidence that it can help world-class soccer players.
ISSN Position Stands
The ISSN position stands are available here.
"Please join us at the 12th Annual ISSN Conference and Expo, June 11-13, 2015 in beautiful Austin Texas, USA! Rub elbows with the best and brightest sports nutrition scientists in the world. Meet several of the world's sports nutrition science experts: Bob Wolfe PhD, Roger Harris PhD FISSN, Darryn Willoughby PhD FISSN, Richard Kreider PhD FISSN, Jay Hoffman PhD FISSN, Jacob Wilson PhD, Jeff Stout PhD FISSN, Ralf Jager PhD FISSN, Brad Schoenfeld PhD and many more!"
Dr. Jose Antonio, Editor-in-Chief, JISSN
Events organized by the International Society of Sports Nutrition:
January 25, 2014
April 11, 2014
May 9, 2014
June 20-21, 2014
JISSN on Facebook
Become a fan of the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition on Facebook and keep up to date with the latest developments and discussions.
Volume 11 Suppl 1 (1 December 2014)
Clearwater Beach, FL, USA. 20-21 June 2014